We've been developing after school club and childcare on-line booking systems since 2011 and have processed bookings in excess of £ 3,000,000 since our first system was launched. The Childcare on-line Booking (CoB) system is an off the shelf version of our hugely successful after schools club booking system and have launched it, ready for the Summer Term in 2016. We're currently working on a number of enhancements to provide after school administrators and parents with an even better user experience and are committed to providing the best after school booking software available in the United Kingdom. We've worked with a wide variety of organisations to build on our experience to ensure the software will cater for a wide variety of childcare, after school and holiday clubs run by district councils, schools and private organisations.
The Childcare on-line Booking (CoB) is fully responsive - users can access the system using virtually any device, including mobile phones and tablets - and boasts a raft of functionality.
- CoB enables parents and carers to:
- Securely book and pay on-line for a wide range of out of school activities with real time availability
- Use childcare vouchers to book on line
- Book extras such as lunches, trip and extracurricular activities on line
- Access the booking system from anywhere they have an internet signal on any device
- Receive immediate confirmation emails confirming booking and payment
- CoB enables club managers and staff to:
- View at a glance bookings and upcoming birthdays
- Produce, export and print customisable reports and registers
- Access children’s registration forms which collate dietary, healthcare requirements and parent's permissions
- Manage occupancy levels by individual session
- View medication and dietary needs on the daily register
- Restrict a session to a specific year groups
- Create unlimited customisable sessions, clubs and activities at multiple locations
- Create trips and activities at external locations
- Records drop off and pick times
- Access permitted collector details and passwords
- CoB enables club managers and administrators to:
- Record users activity on the system
- Masquerade as a parent/carer to make adjustments to their account to meet individual families needs and or support those without access to IT
- Add credits to a an account
- Make customisable payments to an account for example late collection fees
- Review all outstanding payments and generate chasing emails
- Review all outstanding voucher payments
- Customise last booking time by session
- Customise emails sent during the booking and payment process
- Customisable occupancy levels by individual session
- Create an automated membership charge
- Customise credit card surcharge
- Define sibling discount
This is what some our users have to say about CoB:
We needed a better solution for the booking and payment of our out of school childcare club so after exploring options online we approached Arymer Software who gave us a trial of their CoB. We were impressed with the trial so decided to go ahead with the CoB (after applying for online payments). The system has worked really well. Parents are now able to make booking online and make payments at the same time, which stops us having to chase outstanding payments. They are able to see what they have booked at any time and update their personal details as things change. Arymer have been fantastic in supporting us with the roll out of the system and any initial teething problems (which you get with a new system) which have now all been resolved. We would definitely use them again in the future if a need arose.
Louise Lambert (School Business Manager)
Bignold Primary School & Nursery
The Ayrmer Software's staff interpreted the schools requirements completely and supported us with advice on areas where we have less experience. Their staff [Ayrmer Software] are so responsive when we make an enquiry. The on-line booking system [CoB] has provided the parents with a user-friendly interface to book their children into the school club whist providing the school with a easy to use back end supplying all the information we need to efficiently administer the school club. The booking system enables the school to have instant access to the funds generated, In short it revolutionised the way we collect money and made it much easer for the school and parents.
I would be happy to recommend Ayrmer Software to any of my colleagues.
Francis Saunders (Business Manager)
As a busy Holiday Club with over 1000 families registered and attendances of 150 children most days we were overwhelmed with the administrative work required to process bookings. After a busy summer 2015 we concluded that we urgently needed to find a suitable solution to reduce the increasing administrative time! After some research Ayrmer Software seemed to provide the only solution that was the best fit for our operation. After a trial of their CoB and participation in a remodelling of the system, we felt we were really feel in control of the booking system which has allowed us to offer a better service to our customers. The service offered by Ayrmer allowed us to customise the Customer interface to match our website and other School branding which was very important and gives customers a more seamless transfer to the booking system. We launched the system for the Summer holidays, our busiest holiday period and not an ideal time for introducing a new system. That said, the system has worked brilliantly, any teething problems were quickly and efficiently resolved through the Ayrmer Management Help System and if required Ayrmer staff were also incredibly helpful in problem solving with us. Two weeks to go before the holiday starts and the system has worked really well. Our bookings are already exceeding last years at this stage and I do feel this is directly as a result of the far more accessible and user friendly new system. More importantly the booking process requires minimal time from our administration team. Ayrmer CoB has been a great investment for our Extended Care provision. Not only has it saved time in reducing administration hours, it has also provided the opportunity to increase business and therefore increase our turnover.
Lynne Constantine (Business Development Manager)
Claires Court School
We are delighted to announced that we are reducing the maintenance fees for CoB by £150, as we have found a way to reduce the costs of provide Secure Socket Layers (SSL) certificates. We're constantly striving to reduce the total cost of ownership for schools and clubs alike, because we know you would rather spend the money on the children.
Free on-line demonstrations available on request.
For further information: