The vast majority of business applications we develop are database driven in some way, shape or form. There are a wide variety of database engines ranging from Microsoft Access through to client / server databases like MySQL and Microsoft SQL. Essentially, we can work with virtually any database in so far as the chosen development language has a driver. The most commonly used is Open Database Connectivity (ODBC), although native drivers perform better than the aforementioned.
We have used Crystal Reports since version 4 and can provide integrated reporting solutions in most desktop languages, although we have used Jasper reports for Java based projects.
We have developed a wide range of solutions, including: -
- Admissions systems (for schools and academies)
- Accounting systems
- Booking systems
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Estimating and quotation systems
- On-line booking systems (for after school clubs)
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) systems
- Point of Sale (PoS) systems
- Sales order processing systems
- Stock control systems
- Subscription Management systems
We can also provide integrated solutions that communicate with other systems including accounting (Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks Pro). This can reduce double entering data in one or more applications whilst utilising any previous software investment.