CoB updates rolled out for new term
We are delighted to announce that we rolled out a major update to our after school club and wraparound care booking system in December. This represents a huge step forward and includes functionality that you - after school and holiday club owners / managers and primary schools - have asked for in the last 12 months.
The update includes:
- Default locations that enable clubs to restrict bookings of certain clubs to children attending specific schools.
- Courses enables after school clubs to offer two or more linked activities that have to be booked in their entirety; this is aimed at clubs offering courses spanning several weeks or schools offering school clubs that have to be booked on a per term basis.
- Payment on account (aka invoicing) that allows parents to book activities and clubs to raise invoices at specific intervals, i.e. monthly, etc.
- Improvements to the parental user interface that streamlines the booking process and ensures parents can access the system via a variety of different devices, including smart phones, tablets and of course laptops.
- Walking buses
- Weekly Attendance Report allows club staff to view this week's and next week's bookings and is useful for planning human resources.
We've spent a lot of time overhauling the parental user interface and taken your feedback into account to streamline the process of booking children onto activities that can now be completed in five easy steps!
Step 1: Log on
Step 2: Access your dashboard
Step 3: Select your child's activities
Step 4: Add selected activities to your basket
Step 5: Confirm and pay for your children's activities!
It really is that easy!
If you like to get in touch, please telephone our offices on
+44 (0) 1364 582017 or complete our
on-line form and we'll get back to you
as soon as possible.
Stay in touch with what we're up to at Ayrmer Software by following us on one of our
social media feeds: we'd be delighted to welcome you as a follower on
become friends on facebook
or add us to your circle on Google+.
You'll also find us on Linkedin, of course.
childcare on-line booking
Find out more about how our clients have processed more than 250,000 bookings and generated more than three million pounds in revenue for our clients!
Our expertise lies in our ability to interpret your business requirements and provide a solution that meets your needs; find out how we achieve this level of understand. It's what makes us different ...
Find out about how we approach software development to ensure that the solution matches your business requirements.
Our philosophy is based upon the needs of your target audience and understanding their requirements that ensures we deliver an intuitive solutions that focuses on the User eXperience (UX), whilst developing lightweight, robust, secure on-line database applications.
Legal information required by the Companies House Act in the United Kingdom that include: place of registration, registered number, registered office address.