Are you struggling to manage your after school and breakfast club booking or constantly having to make last minute changes to your club registers?
Do you have parents unexpectedly drop their children off at clubs and they haven’t got the money to pay for the session?
Are you constantly chasing outstanding payments?
In short, is your administration distracting you from getting on and doing what you are passionate about, providing fantastic childcare?
How would you like your parents to be responsible for booking their children onto clubs and paying at the time of booking from the comfort of their home, whilst at work or out and about? Get rid of the endless administrative headache and take control of your business with a booking system that enforces your terms and conditions, whilst been flexible enough to cater for the real world!
The Childcare on-line Booking system – yeah we know it’s a bit of a mouthful so refer to it as CoB – is stacked full of real benefits that help you manage your business more efficiently:
- Create your own breakfast, after school and holiday clubs that matches the way you run your clubs.
- Prevent over subscription to busy clubs by setting capacities that can be customised down to each day to help manage human resources.
- Manage charges for clubs using standard or discounted rates to ensure parents are charged the correct amount for their bookings.
- Set-up booking cut off dates and times to ensure your register is up to date an accurate, but still have the flexibility to add late bookings.
- Determine if and when parents can cancel club bookings, to prevent parent’s block booking holiday clubs and then cancelling bookings at the last minute. After all you want support parents that value your fantastic childcare!
- Take payment via credit & debit cards and childcare vouchers or create custom payment methods to cater for the way you collect childcare fees and improve cash flow.
- Ensure that children’s registration details are up to date and you have all the information you require to comply with Ofsted regulations, including children with food allergies. "Before a child is admitted to the setting the provider must also obtain information about any special dietary requirements, preferences and food allergies that the child has, and any special health requirements... Providers must record and act on information from parents and carers about a child's dietary needs." (Para 3.47, Early Years Foundation Stage, 2017)
- Stay in touch with parents via e-newsletters and keep parents informed about your club!
- Ensure parents juggling work / life balance have an easy way to manage their childcare, no matter where they are!
We delighted to have teamed up with The Out of School Alliance and are offering some great discounts for their members and we’re passionate about delivering a solution that works for after school and holiday clubs and schools alike. This is our 'baby' and we just want to be able to reach a wider audience, so more clubs and schools can get the benefit!
Want to know why some schools and privately run childcare providers seem to manage their business so easily?
More often than not you’ll find that they are using the Childcare on-line Booking system, so if you would like to spend more time delivering fantastic childcare or simple focusing on how to expand your business get in touch!